Turkey Sea Kayaking: Turquoise Coast
Mediterranean Sea Delights
8 day trip 7 days kayaking
Our seven day Turkey sea kayak expedition is a self-contained paddling journey between Köycegiz Lake and Göcek Bay. The sparkling turquoise waters give this coast its name and are framed by long beaches, rugged headlands and secluded coves. We camp on remote beaches, sleep under the stars, kayak beneath ancient Lycian tombs, visit hot springs and experience a wild and natural area of Turkey.
Inquire about Trip
Share with your friends
Trips are available on demand in Apr, May, Sep and Oct.
* Please contact our office with your preferred dates and we will check availability.
€1550 (Euros) per person for a minimum of four participants.
We can organise a trip for two. Contact us for costs.
All meals from breakfast on Day 2 to lunch on Day 8, twin share accommodation hotel on the first night, camping six nights and an expert kayak guide.
- * Trip costs are in Euros.
Meet at Dalaman, Turkey
- Day 1
- Transfer to hotel at Köycegiz, pre-trip briefing.
- Day 2–7
- Self contained kayak and camping trip.
- Day 8
- Kayak to Göcek, transfer to Dalaman. Trip concludes.