Indonesia's Raja Ampat Kayak & Live Aboard 2020/21
Live Aboard in Raja Ampat's archipelagoes
10–12 day trips 8–10 days kayaking
This trip will be on the Jakare an elegant Indonesian style ship with traditional design and modern comfort.
The fifteen hundred islands in the Raja Ampat archipelago are our paddling and snorkelling playground on our yacht-based trip. Using a traditional Indonesian style ship as our floating home, we travel in comfort as we cruise through the islands.
Air conditioned cabins with ensuites are perfect for a kayaking trip near the equator. We board our vessel in Sorong and paddle through the archipelago's incredible cays, islets, secret caves and hidden bays.
The marine biodiversity and rich coral reefs are among the finest in the world. We are one of the first to paddle in this area and there is also opportunity for divers to explore the underwater world as the ship is fully equipped for guests to go scuba diving.
Traditional villages, lush rainforest and exotic birdlife ensure unique experiences each day.
Don't miss out on this extraordinary kayaking journey.
Inquire about Trip
Share with your friends
Easy to Moderate
2022: 12 Day Departure
12 day: 6-17 Jan includes Misool Islands - full.
* *Private group departures of 10 or more available from Oct-May. Additional departures will be added subject to demand. Please enquire
2022: 10 day departure
12 Day: €4350* per person
10 Day: €3750* per person
Accommodation and meals aboard ship, kayak guide, all paddling equipment and certified dive master on ship. Port transfers at the beginning and end of voyage from airport or hotel. *Note: Single and double kayaks available.
Airfares, airport transfers, extensions, passport, visa, immigration fees, pre- and post-trip accommodation and transfers, alcohol. Meals in Sorong not included. Dive package not included in the trip cost. Please advise the office on booking your trip if you’d like to scuba dive. PADI certification is required for any diving.
- * Cost in Euros depends on cabin chosen.
- * Delux cabin surcharge is an additional 150€ per person and Suite surchange is 250€ per person. Limited availability for single cabins—please enquire.
- * *Single Supplement applies. Price advised on request. Limited availability.
Meet at Sorong, West Papua, Indonesia
- Day 1
- Transfer from Sorong airport or hotel to ship. Depart Sorong and cruise to Misool Islands.
- Day 2
- Explore and kayak Wayil Island.
- Day 3
- Explore Segaf Island for fantastic paddling and snorkelling.
- Day 4
- Explore Balbulol island and surrounds.
- Day 5
- Kayak and explore Lenkafel island.
- Days 6–8
- Explore Thousand Temple islets of limestone islands.
- Days 9-10
- Paddle northern islands of Raja near Pef and Gam.
- Day 11
- Morning exploring Kabui Bay and last paddle before heading to Sorong.
- Day 12
- Morning arrival in Sorong. Trip concludes after breakfast.
- 12 Day itinerary includes five days exploring the remote Misool Islands.