Fiji Kayaking: Private Kayaking Adventures
Design your own Yasawa Islands adventure!
4–12 day trips
Kayak Fiji! We begin your Fiji sea kayak holiday with a transfer from the ‘Yasawa Flyer’ in the Blue Lagoon to our base on Tavewa Island.
If you are short on time, or would like a private adventure with friends or family, we are happy to organise a trip for you ranging from 4 to 12 days. With over 25 years experience in operating Fiji trips we can help you design your dream trip, be it camping or resort based. We have organised numerous educational trips for schools including challenging programs to satisfy the Duke of Edinburgh award requirements. The Blue Lagoon with its surrounding islands, beaches, bays and villages are the ideal environment for a tropical holiday. Experience tropical sunsets, white sandy beaches fringed with swaying coconut palms and snorkeling among exquisite coral reefs.
Contact us to organise your own private Fiji trip.
Share with your friends
Easy to Moderate
Available upon request between June and November
- * Costs will be quoted in AUD and are determined by the number of days, number of people and inclusions we provide.
Example: Meet at Yasawa Islands, Fiji
- Day 1
- Arrive Blue Lagoon, transfer to base camp in Yasawas. Kayak familiarisation.
- Day 2
- Island kayaking from base camp.
- Day 3–5
- Kayak through island chain. Camping.
- Day 6
- Trip concludes after lunch. Transfer to Yasawa Flyer.