Turkey Sea Kayaking: Kayak & Walk Expedition
Mediterranean kayaking at its best
13 day trip 7 days kayaking, 4 days walking the Lycian Way
Kayak Turkey’s rugged coast and walk the Lycian Way. We combine an active sea kayak holiday with a section of one of the world’s top long distance walks. We begin the paddling section of the trip at Köycegiz Lake and spend the first week kayaking the Turquoise Coast. Camping on remote beaches, paddling beneath Lycian tombs carved into sheer rock faces, visiting hot springs and exploring ancient ruins, we experience a wild and natural area of Turkey. At Göcek we swap paddles for walking shoes and sample some of the highlights of the Lycian Way over four days, either in spring, when the wildflowers are at their best, or autumn, when the weather is mild. As we hike along spectacular sea cliffs and past little visited ruins, we immerse ourselves in ancient Lycian history. Join us on this fascinating Mediterranean adventure.
Inquire about Trip
Share with your friends
Trips are available on demand in Apr, May, Sep and Oct.
* Please contact our office with your preferred dates and we will check availability.
Costs start at €1995 (Euros) per person for a minimum of four participants.
All meals except dinner on Day 1, camping for six nights, twin share accommodation in small lodges for six nights and an expert kayak guide.
Tour cost does not include airport transfers, meals on Day 1, travel insurance and items of a personal nature.
- * Trip costs are in Euros and per person.
Meet at Dalaman, Turkey
- Day 1
- Transfer to hotel at Köycegiz. Pre-trip briefing.
- Days 2–7
- Self contained sea kayaking trip from Köycegiz Lake, along the Mediterranean coast to Gocek Bay.
- Day 8
- Finish kayaking in Göcek. Transfer to Kayaköy.
- Days 9–12
- Trekking on Lycian Way. Accommodation in lodges. Last night in Göcek on Day 12.
- Day 13
- Trip concludes after breakfast. Group transfer to Dalaman airport.