Palawan Kayak Adventure
Phillippines Tropical Paddling
10 day trip 8 days kayaking
On our newest South East Asia adventure, paddlers will explore northern Palawan Province between El Nido and Coron. Daily adventures will combine “big wall” paddling with an intimate exploration of sheltered bays and lagoons. The marine life is incredible, with lush coral gardens located just metres from the beach: a snorkeller’s delight! The use of a local support boat to carry gear and food gives flexibility to tailor the itinerary according to the best locations to explore each day. Two nights accommodation are included (pre-trip and mid-trip) and beach camping in the islands, with the ultimate room with a view! Contact our office for more details on our newest tropical adventure.
Share with your friends
Easy to Moderate
2020: From US$2750
Accommodation (twin share) two nights in El Nido on the first night and on night 9. Camping in tents all other nights, all meals while paddling from the morning of Day 2 to lunch on Day 9, kayaking and safety equipment, support boat, cook and crew, one western kayak guide.
Any flights, transfers from El Nido Airport. Meals while in El Nido. Travel insurance, alcohol and items of a personal nature.
- * Single supplement cost: US$50
Meet at El Nido, Palawan
- Day 1
- Arrive group guesthouse, El Nido. Trip briefing and overnight.
- Day 2
- Kayak familiarisation, safety briefing, paddle Bacuit Bay.
- Days 3–4
- Sea kayak Bacuit Bay archipelago.
- Days 5-6
- Paddle exploration in Northern Palawan, using Bangka shuttle.
- Days 7-8
- Explore more secluded islands camping along the way.
- Day 9
- Explore caves, cliffs, and azure blue seas on the north of Lincapan Island. Afternoon return to El Nido.
- Day 10
- Trip concludes.