Palawan Kayak Adventure
Phillippines Tropical Paddling
10 day trip 9 days kayaking
On our newest South East Asia adventure, paddlers will explore northern Palawan Province between El Nido and Coron. Daily adventures will combine “big wall” paddling with an intimate exploration of sheltered bays and lagoons. The marine life is incredible, with lush coral gardens located just metres from the beach: a snorkeller’s delight! The use of a local support boat to carry gear and food gives flexibility to tailor the itinerary according to the best locations to explore each day. Two nights accommodation are included (pre-trip and mid-trip) and beach camping in the islands, with the ultimate room with a view! Contact our office for more details on our newest tropical adventure.
Share with your friends
Easy to Moderate
2020: From US$2500
One nights accommodation (twin share) in El Nido and in a guesthouse mid trip. Camping in tents all other nights, all meals while paddling from the morning of Day 2 to lunch on Day 10, kayaking and safety equipment, support boat, cook and crew, one western kayak guide.
Any flights, transfers from El Nido Airport and transfers from Coron. Meals while in El Nido and Coron, travel insurance, alcohol and items of a personal nature. Accommodation in Coron not included.
- * Single supplement cost: US$50
Meet at El Nido, Palawan
- Day 1
- Arrive group guesthouse, El Nido. Trip briefing and overnight.
- Day 2
- Kayak familiarisation, safety briefing, paddle Bacuit Bay.
- Days 3–4
- Sea kayak Bacuit Bay archipelago.
- Days 5-7
- Paddle exploration in Northern Palawan, using Bangka shuttle. Overnight on Day 7 in San Miguel village guesthouse.
- Days 8-9
- Explore more secluded islands camping along the way.
- Day 10
- Finish paddling in Coron. Trip concludes.