Croatia Kayak/Sail Adventure North Dalmatia
Our guide’s favourite!
10 day trip 7 days kayaking, 1 day hiking
Using a a classic yacht as our 'base-camp', we kayak the best parts of northern Croatia on this amazing adventure. With over 1200 islands in Croatia's archipelagoes, this section of the North Dalmatian coast offers a smorgasbord of dramatic scenery, history and cultural experiences.
We’ll explore ruins and forts from Illyrian and Roman times, small fishing villages, national parks and nature reserves. The stunning cliffs, beaches, clear aquamarine waters and warm days make this an ideal paddling playground. Join us on this adventure of discovery!
Inquire about Trip
Share with your friends
Please contact the office for details
* Trips operate in May, Jun, Sep and Oct.
Twin share private accommodation two nights, yacht charter seven nights, all meals from breakfast on Day 2 to breakfast on Day 10, land transfers.
Alcohol is not included.
- * Trip costs are listed in Euros.
- * Minimum numbers apply
Meet at Split, Croatia
- Day 1
- Meet at Split at group hotel. Briefing, overnight in hotel.
- Day 2
- Board yacht in Split harbour. Sail and paddle to Brac.
- Day 3–5
- Explore island archipelago from Vis to Zirje Islands.
- Day 6
- Sail and kayak through Kornati National Park.
- Day 7
- Kayak Levranka and Telascica nature park.
- Day 8
- Sail and paddle via Sibenik to Skradin. Last night on the yacht.
- Day 9
- Depart boat and explore Skradin. Overnight Kalpic guest house.
- Day 10
- Trip concludes with a transfer to Zadar.