Croatia Kayak/Sail Adventure North Dalmatia
Our guide’s favourite!
10 day trip 7 days kayaking, 1 day hiking
Using an eighteen metre gulet sailing ship, the Vila Vrgade, we kayak the best parts of central and northern Croatia. With over 1200 islands in Croatia's archipelagoes, this section of the North Dalmatian coast offers a smorgasbord of dramatic scenery and historical and cultural experiences. We’ll lunch on board our floating base camp as we seek out the best paddling in sheltered bays and coves.
We’ll explore ruins and forts from Illyrian and Roman times, small fishing villages, national parks, nature reserves and a geological park. Stunning cliffs, beaches, clear aquamarine waters and warm days make this an ideal paddling playground. Join us on this adventure of discovery.
Share with your friends
* Please enquire for private group departures in May, Jun, Sep and Oct. Minimum six participants required.
2020: €2475 per person
Twin share private accommodation 2 nights, Vila Vrgade 7 nights, all meals from breakfast on Day 2 to breakfast on Day 10, land transfers.
Alcohol is not included.
- * Trip costs are listed in Euros.
- * 1 day river option post trip €110 per person
- * Minimum number: 6 participants
Meet at Split, Croatia
- Day 1
- Meet at Split at group hotel. Briefing, overnight in hotel.
- Day 2
- Board Vila Vrgade in Split harbour. Sail and paddle to Brac.
- Day 3–5
- Explore island archipelago from Vis to Zirje Islands.
- Day 6
- Sail and kayak through Kornati National Park.
- Day 7
- Kayak Levranka and Telascica nature park.
- Day 8
- Sail and paddle via Sibenik to Skradin. Last night on the boat.
- Day 9
- Depart boat and explore Skradin. Overnight Kalpic guest house.
- Day 10
- Trip concludes with a transfer to Zadar (or optional river day trip).