Croatia Sea Kayaking: Explorer
Kayak Wild Croatia
11 day trip 9 days kayaking
Join us for a challenging and exciting adventure exploring Croatia's Kvarner archipelago, in the northern Adriatic.
We start our kayak trip from the island of Rab, paddling between six islands, each with wildly different landscapes. Each open channel crossing takes us to new surroundings, from moonscape barren ground to lush forests and sandy beaches. Forests are home to owls, mouflon (wild sheep) and deer, while overhead, Griffon vultures look down at us from cliff ledges. We visit ruins dating back to the 4th century and paddle in the first reserve for Adriatic dolphins in the Mediterranean. We'll take time out from paddling for coastal walks, daily swims and al fresco meals with stunning views.
Share with your friends
2019: 1600 € (Euros)
Two nights twin share private accommodation, eight nights camping, all meals, land transfers.
Alcohol is not included with restaurant meals.
- * Trip costs are listed in Euros.
- * *one day river option 110 €
Meet at Zadar, Croatia
- Day 1
- Transfer to private accommodation at Rab. Welcome dinner and pre-trip briefing.
- Day 2–9
- Kayak through islands.
- Day 10
- Kayak to Koramashna Bay, Cres Island, transfer to Krk Island. Private accommodation.
- Day 11
- Group transfer to Zagreb or Rijeka airport. Trip concludes.