fbpx

Would you rather download the 2018 Trip Summary or should we mail you a copy?

Mail

  • Contact Information

  • Mailing Address

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

How to Book

To join one of our amazing kayak adventures, read our flexible booking policy then follow the three easy steps below:

Flexible booking policy for select Australian trip departures.

Our flexible booking policy is designed to help you book a trip with the assurance that your deposit and/or any monies paid are refundable or transferable in the case that domestic border restrictions within Australia due to Covid-19 do not allow you to participate in your scheduled departure (terms and conditions apply see below).

These policies are valid on new bookings made on or after the 31 August 2020 and apply only to the select trips indicated below for departures in 2020 and 2021. These terms are available for scheduled trips and private or group bookings.

The flexible booking policy currently includes the trips listed below:

Hinchinbrook Island; Ningaloo Reef Kayak Explorer and Ningaloo Reef Kayak Expedition; Three Capes Kayaking Escape; Bruny Island Kayaking Escape; South West Tasmania 8 day; South West Tasmania 4 day.

In addition and with exception to the following, all our normal terms and conditions apply.

  • A deposit of 25% of the total trip price is required at the time of booking.
  • Final payment will be due 60 days prior to your scheduled departure provided that the current Australian State and Federal government advice dictates that it will be possible for you to attend the departure.
  • Deposits and final payments are refundable or transferable up until 14 days prior to departure in the case that Australian State or Federal issued orders directly impacts your capacity to travel as a result of Covid-19 related border closures.
  • If Australian State or Federal issued orders directly impacts your capacity to travel as a result of Covid-19 related border closures at or within 14 days of departure Southern Sea Ventures will refund 75% of the total trip cost and will supply a credit voucher for the remaining 25% to be used on the same trip experience within 18 months of the original trip departure date.
  • If border closures are in place or we conclude that there is a high risk of border closures at 30 days prior to your scheduled departure, we will offer you a refund in full or a transfer to a future booking.
  • Transfers are available to a future date on the same trip.
  • Transfer to alternate trips are also allowed, where there is a difference in price you will be liable for that price difference in both the deposit and the final payment.
  • Transfer fees will not be applied to any booking made under these policies in any circumstance.
  • In the event that any of the above conditions mean that the number of participants falls below the minimum number to operate the trip, Southern Sea Ventures may choose to cancel or postpone the scheduled departure. If Southern Sea Ventures was to cancel the trip prior to departure as a result of the above a full refund or transfer will be offered.
  • Flights and pre or post tour accommodation is not the responsibility of Southern Sea Ventures, please check the conditions with those suppliers carefully to ensure they are refundable or transferrable in the event that your travel plans change.
  • Southern Sea Ventures may amend or alter these terms and conditions without prior consultation. Any alterations made will be advised in writing to you and you will have the opportunity to obtain a full refund or to transfer to a future booking at that time.

1

Determine Availability

Phone

Contact our office to ensure that the trip you have selected is available.

2

Download Booking Form

Download

Print and manually fill out the form or complete within the PDF.

3

Sign & Send It In!

Mail

Email or post your signed booking form with your deposit.

Forms & Booking Information

Please read the terms and conditions on the second page of the booking form before returning to our office. Upon receipt of your booking, we will advise which additional forms we require for your chosen trip. All forms can be downloaded from the links below. Note: forms must be printed and signed before being  returned to our office.