Sweden West Coast Kayak Adventure
NEW! Kayak Sweden’s West Coast: Bohuslän Archipelago
10 day trip 8 days kayaking
An exciting new kayaking adventure! Sweden’s west coast is a first class destination for sea kayakers. On this new trip, we’ll paddle and explore the thousands of granite islands and skerries, canals, fjords, nature reserves and picturesque fishing villages that make up the Bohuslän.
We start with a group transfer from the cultural city of Gothenburg to our guest house by the sea in Lysekil. For the next eight days we island hop through a maze of narrow channels and craggy granite outcrops, mixing camping on wild beaches with cosy lodge stays. Sea birds cruise overhead and seals welcome us in the outer archipelago.
We follow fishing boats into charming seaside villages and sample tantalizing local seafood as we taste and paddle our way through this smorgasbord of Swedish adventure. We finish at a delightful B&B in the town of Grebbestad and say goodbye to Sweden over a farewell meal.
25 Aug–3 Sep
All meals except dinner on Day 1 and Day 9, 4 nights twin share B&B accommodation, 5 nights camping, transfers from and to Gothenburg, all kayaking and safety equipment. (Wetsuits and sleeping mats available for hire.)
Tour cost does not include emergency evacuation charges, medical expenses, personal travel insurance, alcohol and items of a personal nature.
- * All trip costs are listed in Australian dollars
Meet at Gothenburg, Sweden
- Day 1
- Transfer to B&B at Lysekil. Pre trip briefing & kayak preparation.
- Day 2–6
- Kayak through island groups. Camping and B&B accommodation.
- Day 7
- Paddle through Fjällbacka archipelago to Valon hostel.
- Day 8
- Paddle exploration. Camping.
- Day 9
- Final paddle to Grebbestad. B&B and farewell dinner.
- Day 10
- Transfer to Gothenburg airport. Trip concludes.